To start working with Oxygen Command-line (cli) - you must first install the following programs:
After installing the above programs you should do the following steps:
- Open the command line (cmd command)
- Type the following command in the command line:
npm install -g oxygen-cli
After installation is finished, re-open your command-line.
Oxygen CLI doesn't come bundled with Selenium nor Appium and requires installing them manually.
Desktop web applications automation
Download Selenium Standalone Server and the drivers for browsers you wish to use:
- Chrome - https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads
- Internet Explorer - http://www.seleniumhq.org/download/
- Firefox - https://github.com/mozilla/geckodriver/releases
Place everything into a single directory and launch with (update selenium version if necessary):
java -Dwebdriver.chrome.driver=chromedriver.exe -Dwebdriver.ie.driver=IEDriverServer.exe -jar selenium-server-standalone-3.141.59.jar -port 4444 -timeout 320 -browserTimeout 320
Mobile applications automation
Download a simulator for the devices (optional).